Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨73,996 (﷼ 38,020,829) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)