Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨60,391 (﷼ 34,539,191) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)