Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,655 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02329 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,395 (COL$3,665,949) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)