Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,488 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,134 (COL$3,353,604) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)