Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,162 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02147 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,176 (COL$3,408,077) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (20 minutes ago)