Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.367 INR / TND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨65,947 (2,246 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)