Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.872 INR / TND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨61,364 (2,284 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)