Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.958 INR / KGS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨60,262 (62,889 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)