Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 INR / KGS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨58,440 (59,663 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (40 minutes ago)