Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.756 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 129% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,725 (£1,921) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)