Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00192 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨60,615 (﷼ 31,557,353) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)