Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨47,412 (﷼ 22,550,505) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,500 ₪ (40 minutes ago)