Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00156 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨47,569 (﷼ 30,405,529) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)