Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,515 (₨ 131,737) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)