Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.568 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,911 (RM4,401) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (23 minutes ago)