Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.250 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,867 (RM5,565) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)