Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.113 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,322 (RM4,401) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (40 minutes ago)