Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨60,434 in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)