Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.873 INR / BAM
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨62,388 (1,692KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 2 hours ago)