Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.408 INR / BAM
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨53,177 (1,284KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)