Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.542 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,162 (3,818 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)