Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.620 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,558 (4,288 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (29 minutes ago)