Cost of living comparison between Bengkulu, Indonesia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00514 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,321 (Rp 20,112,035) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)