Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.142 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 46% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,149 (2,496 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)