Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.873 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 48% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,527 (2,273 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)