Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,637 (R$ 4,732) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)