Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.294 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,069 (R$ 5,342) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (41 minutes ago)