Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.755 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,600 (R$ 4,671) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)