Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24470 INR / HUF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,270 (303,511 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (38 minutes ago)