Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00485 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨88,248 (Rp 18,196,188) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)