Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / DZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,312 (130,157 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (27 minutes ago)