Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / DZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,544 (141,417 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)