Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / DZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,696 (153,942 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)