Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 66% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,781 (元13,598) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)