Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.296 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 69% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,092 (元11,664) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamburg costs €24,675 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (about 3 hours ago)