Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.742 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 70% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,271 (元10,908) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)