Cost of living comparison between Batumi, Georgia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.810 INR / GEL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,526 (2,344 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)