Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11112 INR / XAF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨90,123 (811,017 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)