Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10800 INR / XAF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 4% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨89,580 (829,466 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)