Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12184 INR / XAF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 98% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,735 (1,155,119 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (about 1 hour ago)