Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10683 INR / XAF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨59,344 (555,484 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)