Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11486 INR / XAF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 88% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,515 (1,110,131 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (27 minutes ago)