Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.431 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 129% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,997 (Bs 25,966) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)