Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.536 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,429 (元8,853) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)