Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.384 INR / DOP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨63,281 (RD$ 45,739) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (40 minutes ago)