Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11117 INR / XOF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 92% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,126 (1,350,406 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (35 minutes ago)