Cost of living comparison between Badajoz, Spain and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,713 (€1,650) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)