Cost of living comparison between Ayutthaya, Thailand and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,960 (41,435 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 2 hours ago)