Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.932 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,167 (43,559 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)