Cost of living comparison between Ayacucho, Peru and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.898 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨71,503 (S/. 3,593) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)