Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.142 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,447 (S/. 3,895) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (25 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (35 minutes ago)