Cost of living comparison between Ayacucho, Peru and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.829 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,370 (S/. 3,347) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)