Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.578 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,172 (S/. 2,924) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)