Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 54% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,374 (€1,610) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)