Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 75% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,715 (€1,604) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)