Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,107 (€2,228) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)