Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,344 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,541 (€1,134) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)