Cost of living comparison between Athens, Greece and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,958 prices entered by 408 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 71% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,559 (€2,204) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)