Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,929 prices entered by 415 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,744 (€1,885) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)