Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.105 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨78,502 (﷼ 4,589) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)