Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.608 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨60,753 (E£ 16,840) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fresno, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)