Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.639 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨52,200 (E£ 14,345) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)