Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20051 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,726 (472,420 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)