Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.193 INR / ERN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 44% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,320 (Nakfa26,788) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)