Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.759 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 109% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,746 (7,362 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (32 minutes ago)