Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.831 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 104% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,820 (6,841 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)