Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.965 INR / TMT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,658 (5,993 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)