Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.788 INR / TMT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 45% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,555 (4,873 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)