Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.868 INR / TMT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,222 (5,100 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)