Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.632 INR / TMT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,931 (4,683 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)