Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.471 INR / TMT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 44% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,902 (4,515 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (29 minutes ago)