Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.762 INR / OMR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨87,426 (﷼ 521) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)