Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.814 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,069 (S/. 4,899) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)