Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05585 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 73% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,035 (1,916,575 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)