Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05503 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 93% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,666 (2,556,162 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)