Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05538 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 97% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,970 (3,340,215 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (42 minutes ago)