Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05460 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 91% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,612 (2,758,620 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (41 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)