Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20218 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,516 (373,503 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)