Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20380 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,786 (337,520 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)