Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.859 INR / JOD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 114% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,538 (Dinar 1,910) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)