Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.952 INR / JOD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 96% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,792 (Dinar 1,746) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (42 minutes ago)