Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.182 INR / JOD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 126% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,381 (Dinar 1,470) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (23 minutes ago)