Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05813 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 174% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,115 (₩3,683,382) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (30 minutes ago)