Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05669 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 131% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,306 (₩3,304,055) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)