Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06289 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 146% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,235 (₩2,420,806) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)