Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05743 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 160% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,111 (₩3,484,570) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)