Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06020 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 175% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,805 (₩3,019,942) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)