Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05663 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 125% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,856 (₩2,822,857) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)