Cost of living comparison between Anyang, China and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.887 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨67,786 (元6,856) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)