Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,079 (Php55,937) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (35 minutes ago)