Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02086 INR / MGA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,374 (3,805,172 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)