Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02085 INR / MGA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,229 (4,663,872 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)