Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02012 INR / MGA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,278 (4,288,849 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)