Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / MGA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,334 (3,430,904 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)