Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02055 INR / MGA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,768 (4,709,349 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)