Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.379 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,176 (4,689TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)