Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.250 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,014 (4,439TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)