Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05636 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,266 (₩1,406,480) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)