Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,858 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.221 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨72,728 (3,991TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)